1. Using the map as a guide, which best describes your affiliation with Mayfair Business Improvement District (MBID)?
2. The Mayfair Business Improvement District administers programs to improve the neighborhood. Which programs do you believe have been most successful?
(Check all that apply)
3. What programs would you like to see implemented in Mayfair over the next 5 years?
4. What is the single most important issue facing Mayfair?
5. Which statement best describes your perception of cleanliness?
6. Are you aware that Mayfair is using the services of Ready Willing & Able, which provides sweeping, plus trash and debris collection removal 3 times a week?
7. How would you rate the quality of Ready Willing & Able’s services?
8. If you could make one change to MBID to improve cleanliness what would it be?
9. Using only the area within the map which statement best describes your perception of safety within the district?
10. Do you know that MBID utilized a private security firm from 2:00 – 5:00pm on weekdays?
11. How would you rate the impact of the public safety program on the district?
12. If you could make one change to improve public safety within Mayfair Business Improvement District, what would it be?
13. Which best describes your perception of the businesses in the MBID?
14. Which if any, businesses would you like to see more of in Mayfair?
15. Where do you look for information about Mayfair?
16. Are you familiar with the Make It Mayfair marketing campaign?
17. Have you seen our ads in the following? (Check all that apply)
18. Do you believe the advertising is helpful in the promotion of the Mayfair business corridor?
19. Did you hear about the unique and dynamic events within the Mayfair BID?
20. Do you think the events were a successful way to strengthen the district’s identity and bring people to Mayfair?
21. Are you in favor of continuing the Mayfair Business Improvement District for another 5 years (2020 – 2025)?