05 Oct Grant Opportunity for Bars & Restaurants • Community Impact Grant Program
Below please find a grant opportunity for our bars and restaurants that does NOT need to be paid back!
The National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) is partnering with GrubHub to give out over $1.5 Million to bars/restaurants that have been affected by the pandemic.
This is a GRANT that does not have to be paid back.
Deadline to apply is Oct 12, 2021.
Now, there’s a few important things to note:
- You do not need to be a member of an LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Again, Allies are welcome, and the NGLCC would sponsor a membership for you, if you should desire.
- The NGLCC has a goal to allocate at least 30% to businesses that are BIPOC and/or Trans-Owned
- You do not have to be an LGBTQ+ owned establishment.
- Allies are welcome!
- There has been money set aside for our non-LGBTQ+ allies, as we are all partners in surviving this pandemic.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Jason D. Evans at Jason.LGBT@gmail.com.