05 Jun 2023 Comcast RISE Grant Opportunity ($5,000+) • It’s Time to Apply!
Philly small business owners can apply for $5,000 grants from Comcast through June 30, 2023. Recipients will also receive TV commercials, expert consultations, and new computer equipment.
Last week Mayfair BID Executive Director Donny Smith and Councilman Mike Driscoll participated in the 2023 Comcast RISE unveiling ceremony hosted by Comcast at Councilman Driscoll’s office. Following the ceremony, they strolled the Avenue and began to inform business owners about the up-and-coming opportunity to apply beginning on June 1, 2023.
In 2022, three of our Mayfair corridor business owners received $10,000 Comcast Rise grants. With only 100 grants being distributed in Philadelphia each year, this was a huge win for Mayfair!
It’s time to do it again! CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Additional details about the grant:
- Small business owners in Philadelphia can apply to receive $5,000 and services to help their companies grow through a Comcast program aimed at fostering small business development.
- 100 recipients of the Comcast RISE grants will also receive a 30-second television commercial, expert consultations and a technology makeover that includes new computer equipment and internet, voice and cybersecurity services for a year.
- Comcast is accepting applications from June 1 through June 30. To be eligible, businesses must have been operational for at least three years and employ 100 or fewer workers. They also must be independently owned and operated.
- You do NOT have to be a Comcast customer in order to apply!
- Selected businesses will be notified in August, and they will begin receiving their grants in September.
- For more information, visit the Comcast RISE website.